Linc is an automation platform for modern web front-ends built on the FAB bundle format. It generates unique, shareable preview URLs of every commit during development & lets you run any preview deployment against any staging environment. Linc also supports automatic deployments to modern edge hosting providers such as Cloudflare Workers and [email protected] Linc started out as CLI tool created by founder Erwin van der Koogh back in late 2017. I came onboard in early 2018 as the company's first employee and we were joined later in 2018 by Glen Maddern who came aboard as co-founder alongside Erwin van der Koogh. Together we developed Linc from a simple CLI tool into a full-featured web application used by developers around the globe. While at Linc I had the opportunity to work on some pretty rad stuff:
- I built the web frontend for Linc
- I fleshed out the Linc API from an initial proof of concept
- I developed a Slack integration which syncs Linc preview URLs & job status updates to Slack
- I created a CLI tool allowing you upload build-artefacts directly to Linc from any place
- I also built a browser extension that lets you leave feedback directly on Linc preview URLs.